Learn about the Mykonian culture and Greece as well through its delicious food and the best way to do this is by taking the Mykonian spiti hands on cooking class. You will be picked-up with the Mykonian Spiti’s vehicles from the specific location and transferred to Mykonian Spiti where you will be welcomed with the traditional “loukoumi” accompanied with Teta’s liqueur. Right after, we will visit the vegetable garden to learn the way of cultivating seasonal vegetables used in the kitchen of MykonianSpiti for food preparation. In a corner of the garden, we will find Myconian traditional food like rusk with local cheese named ”kopanisti”, tomato, olives, ”louza” (traditional Myconian smoked pork), local sausage accompanied with handmade wine and Cretan raki. Before serving the dinner or lunch, we will start the cooking lessons which will last for 45 minutes with the responsibility of Teta. You will learn to make spinach pie, stuffed tomatoes and peppers and the famous tzatziki. Depending on the number of participants, the guests will take turns in helping out the hostess with the preparation of the meal. Immediately after, dinner or lunch will be served consisting of all the dishes of the lesson (spinach pie, stuffed tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, seasonal salad, feta cheese and kopanisti, and the main dish, orzo with beef). In order to the session well, a season fruit and a handmade dessert will be served and all this will be washed down by unlimited quantities of drinks like the traditional “Raki”, handmade wines and other fruit juices. Then before you leave there will be a photo session with guests and staff, guestbook dedications and a small gift bag per two participants, loaded with traditional flavors and drinks. Once done your escort will be waiting to transfer you back to the hotel or drop you off at any location of your request.
- Transfers to and from the “Mykonian Spiti”
- Lunch or dinner with unlimited consumption of local wine, raki and juices.
- Local treats during the lesson and the meal & free small bag with Teta’s handmade products at the end.
- Ιnsurance for any kind of accident within the estate. Visitors data should be at the disposal of the property before the event.
- Commemorative photo shots.
- The procurement of traditional products and cookbooks from the venue’s market.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages beyond the selected raki, ouzo and wine.
- A custom menu and decoration of the property for events (special order).
- Anything that is not specified as included.
Cooking Class at the Mykonian Spiti
Children (4-11,99): 70€
Private Operation: 350€
|Ancient Delos Tour (with transfer)||Adults :55€||Children: 30€|
|Discover Authentic Mykonos (10.00-14.00 &16.30-20.30)||Adults :45€||Children: 23€|
|Traditional Lunch at Mykonian Spiti(14.00-16.00)||Adults :65€||Children: 35€|
|‘Smart’ Farm Visit (1 hour)||Adults :20€||Children: 10€|
*Child 00-03,99 years old/free of charge
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: email@example.com after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.