The guests will be picked-up with the Mykonian Spiti & Farm’s vehicles from a specific location and transferred to the Mykonian Farm where they will be wholeheartedly welcomed by the Farm’s superintendent. Once inside, we will find Myconian traditional food like rusk with local cheese named ”kopanisti”, tomato, olives, ”louza” (traditional Myconian smoked pork), accompanied with handmade wine and Cretan raki. Immediately after, the Cooking Demostration will take place for 45 minutes with the responsibility of the hostess.
The guests will witness the preparation of spinach pie, stuffed tomatoes and peppers and the famous tzatziki. Depending on the number of participants, the guests will take turns in helping out the hostess with the preparation of the meal. Immediately after the dinner or lunch will be served, which consists of the dishes of the demonstration (spinach pie, stuffed tomatoes, peppers, seasonal salad, feta cheese and kopanisti, and the main dish (orzo with beef). Season fruit and handmade dessert will be served at the end. The consumption of handmade wine and raki is unlimited. At the end there will be a photo session with guests and staff, guestbook dedications and a small gift basket per two participants, loaded with traditional flavors and drinks.* Depending on the number of participants, the programme is flexible and can be moderated according to the group’s need.
- Transfers from/to hotels or port *An additional transfer fee (10,00 euro pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia , Kalafatis , Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- Lunch or dinner with unlimited consumption of local wine and raki (offered as a supplement)
- Local treats during the lesson & free small bag with Teta’s handmade products at the end.
- Ιnsurance for any kind of accident within the estate. Visitors data should be at the disposal of the property before the event.
- Commemorative photo shots.
- The procurement of traditional products and cookbooks from the venue’s market.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages beyond the selected raki and wine.
- A custom menu and decoration of the property for events (special order).
- Anything that is not specified as included.
Price per child 4-11,99 years old: 55€
(only for groups over 12 people)
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
TRADITIONAL LUNCH OR DINNER MENU
- SPINACH PIE
- TRADITIONAL GEMISTA (stuffed Tomatos, Peppers, Zucchini)
- SEASON SALAD
- GIOUVETSI WITH VEAL (ORZO) / Main Dish
- SWEET PRESERVES
- YOGURT WITH HONEY
There is a possibility for the menu to be modified in case a guest has food allergies or any other special dietary needs.