Escape the crowded beaches of Mykonos on a day shared cruise with one of our traditional boats to the uninhabited island of Rhenia, also known as the “Big Delos.” Enjoy plenty of free time to swim and sunbathe.After approximately 1 hour, we arrive at the uninhabited island of Rhenia, part of the historic Delos island, separated by just a small strait. As of all beaches on Rhenia island are distinctively different it will be your choice as to where to drop anchor and enjoy the marvelous blue-green colored sea.Take a swim in the crystal clear waters, sunbath on the fine sandy beach or stroll around the golden beach. Sandy coves, clear crystal waters and uncrowded beaches are a Rhenia island specialty.
- Lunch on board & beverages
- Cruise escort
- VAT 24%
- All local taxes
transfer one way 8 € pp
|Children (2 – 13,99 years old):||30 €|
Transfer Not Included (from/to your hotel)
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services.
Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
- Lunch is offered from 14:00 – 15:00
- All passengers must provide their passport details, upon reservation.
- Note that the wind around Mykonos can be intense, especially during the month of August. Departures can be postponed, cancelled or re-scheduled in the event of high winds.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.