Food is a universal language spoken, but here in Greece it’s just part of our culture. Enjoy the unrivalled hospitality at the Mykonian spiti. ‘Spiti’ means home – and the “Mykonian Spiti” is our home that you are welcome at, during your lunch or dinner and this are not just meals, they are routes for you to experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture, the Greek art of cooking. To become a bit more specific, after you are collected from your hotel (or the port or the location you prefer) and transferred to the Mykonian Spiti, Teta (your hostess) will wholeheartedly invite you into her beautiful Mykonian home and create a charming and intimate afternoon or evening that will turn this visit to the “Island of the Winds” into a highlight of your trip. She will teach you about Mykonian culture and history, share stories about her family’s life and make you feel just as if you are visiting close relatives or friends. In the meanwhile, you will enjoy an authentic Mykonian lunch/dinner with unlimited consumption of local wines, accompanied by the incredible narration of the Mykonian family habits and traditions. Of course, once at the Mykonian Spiti you have the opportunity to wash up and relax with a drink of wine before lunch/dinner which is served on a set Menu of homemade cooking. The property staff takes care of the table setting and the food serving along with your choice of wine. At the end a small gift bag will be offered per two participants, loaded with traditional products because at Mykonian spiti you come as a guest you leave as a family member. Once done, you will be transported back to your hotel or any location you choose to be dropped off.
- Transfers to and from the “Mykonian Spiti” and your hotel’s location or the port of your cruise ship.
- Lunch or dinner – wine, drinks, soft drinks are free.
- Local treats during, Free small bag with local products at the end.
- VAT and all legal taxes included
Anything that is not specified in the program as included
|Prices 2020||Lunch||Dinner||Private Operation per reservation|
|Participation Cost per person adult||65€||60€||350€|
|Child 00-03,99 years old||Free||Free|
|Child 04-11,99 years old||35€||35€|
|Optional Supplements per person|
|Wine tasting (6 varieties)||80€||80€||–|
|Walking Tour at Mykonos Town (Day: 10:00-13:00 / Evening: 17:00-20:00)||35€/ 18€||–||–|
|Combine with Ancient Delos Tour in the morning (09:15-13:30)||55€/ 30€||–||–|
|Combine with Island Tour in the afternoon (10:30-14:30)||45€/ 23€||–||–|
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services.
Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: email@example.com after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.