The visit to the ancient Delos island starts with our escort picking you up at approximately 9:15am from your hotel and transfer you to the old port of Mykonos where you will meet your tour guide to start you voyage.
On arriving, your tour guide takes you through the entire ancient city with its market places the public squares, the Temple of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis the old city & the amphitheater and walk down the celebrated Lion Street. You will also visit the museum of Delos and admire the Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, and a collection of vessels from all the periods. Investigation of ancient stones on the site indicates that Delos has been inhabited since the 3rd millennium BC. At the end of your tour, before you board the boat to return back to Mykonos you have some free time to take photos on the site before departing at 13:30. Once back at Mykonos old port you will have 2 hours of free time before your escort picks you up to transfer you to the Mykonian Spiti for your cooking class
During your stay at the Mykonian Spiti, you can enjoy a Mykonian meze snack like dakos with kopanisti cheese and tomato, louzes(sun dried pork fillets), sausage, wine and Cretan raki. The Course Menu and dinner varies according the season of the year, All attendees of the course, will be supplied with protective equipment (aprons, hats) compliments of the “Mykonian Spiti” farm-estate. Most cooking ingredients will be readily available in special bowls in the kitchen area ready for the menu preparation. Upon course completion, at around 20:30 Hours, the property staff will take care for the table setting. Testing of the main dish before serving will be done by the chief guest. The “junketing” and all drinks are free with no limit on type or quantity. After the meal, you can relax on the sun beds in the garden area, while sipping on a digestive drink or a coffee. And then at the end there will be a photo session with guests and staff, guestbook dedications and a small gift bag per two participants, loaded with traditional flavors and drinks. Once done your escort will be waiting to transfer you back to the hotel or drop you off at any location of your request.
- All Transportation.
- Professional Tour Guide for Ancient Delos.
- Entrance Fees to Delos.
- Ferry tickets to Delos.
- Cooking Class Lessons and Dinner with unlimited consumption of local wine, raki, and juises.
Anything that its not specified as included.
|From October 16th to November 30th 2018
and from March 1st to April 15th 2019
|Price per adult||Price per child 04-13,99 years old||Private Operation|
|Ancient Delos Tour and Cooking Class at Mykonian Spiti||240€||120€||250€|
|Wine tasting (6 varieties)||80€||–||–|
|From April 16th – October 15th, 2019||Price per adult||Price per child 04-13,99 years old||Private Operation|
|Ancient Delos Tour and Cooking Class at Mykonian Spiti||185€||95€||250€|
|Smart Farm Visit||20€||–||–|
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
*The Archaeological Site of Delos will remain closed the following days:
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.