After your pick up from the hotel or cruise ship(*), we will depart in the morning at 10:30 a.m. starting from the port of Mykonos, to enjoy the tour around the island from a different point of view, full of traditional and authentic images and experiences. Our first stop will be at a very well known site which all the island’s visitors must see, in order to capture a panoramic Mykonos Town photo shooting. Following the picture taking we will visit the picturesque small port of St. Ioannis, an area which was named after a small church dedicated to Saint Ioannis and one of great historical significance. We will visit the church, along with the Saint’s cell where the annual fair in his name is also being held. The small port in front of us is the starting point of the local fishing boats which are protected here from the island’s strong north winds.
Right afterwards we will depart towards the Mykonos’ airport, where we will have a panoramic view of the airport’s runway and perhaps we are lucky enough to catch a plane taking off or landing. Leaving the airport behind us, we will be headed towards Ano Mera Village and pass through one entirely different scenery, one of the island’s most typical agricultural and stock raising areas, where we will observe small local cultivated fields and even some domestic animals in local family owned farms.
We will head towards the Ano Mera village’s colorful square, where one of the island’s two monasteries is located (“Panagia Tourliani”) and we will be guided through its chambers. You can also take a glimpse at the nearby open air market with vegetables and other local products .
After capturing all these images of Mykonian countryside and its lifestyle, we will reach the farm of the Mykonian Spiti, where we will be guided by our escort and always under the directions of the farm’s superintendent. Whoever wishes may also use the farm’s tools and get involved with the farming work and tasks in co-operation with the superintendent. Take this opportunity to get closer to the domestic animals and the farm’s traditional organic cultivation. A light snack lunch will be offered to all visitors, consisting of local products from the traditional farm itself.
As we continue our tour, we will be passing by some of the most distant beaches of Mykonos, named “Kalo Livadi”, “Kalafati” and also see”Agia Anna”.
At the end of the tour we will drive you back to your hotel or a location of your choice.
- Transportation from the pick up location (hotel or cruise ship port) to the departure point and back.
- Light Snack at the Traditional Mykonian Farm
Anything that is not specified as included
|March 1st to April 15th 2019||Adult||Child 04-13,99 years old||Private Operation|
|Discover Authentic Mykonos||65€||35€||150€|
|Traditional Lunch & Dinner||60€||30€||–|
|Wine Tasting (6 varieties)||80€||–||–|
|April 16th to October 15th , 2019||Adult||Child 04-13,99 years old||Private Operation|
|Discover Authentic Mykonos||48€||24€||150€|
|Mykonian Spiti Farm Barbeque||90€||45€||–|
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
(*) The pickup time of each visitor will be notified upon their booking, however, please note that for those arriving on a cruise ship their pick up will be at 10:15am from the new port (at the Sea bus station).
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.