The visit to the ancient Delos island starts with our escort picking you up at approximately 9:15am from your hotel and transfer you to the old port of Mykonos where you will meet your tour guide to start you voyage.
In approximately (30-40) minutes we’ll arrive at the legendary island and at this point, you disembark for a 2 hour 15 minute visit on this beautiful ‘UNESCO world heritage’ landmark. Once on the island your tour guide will take you through the entire ancient city with its market places, the public squares, the Temple of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city & the amphitheater and walk down the celebrated Lion Street. You will also visit the museum of Delos and admire the Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, and a collection of vessels from all the periods. Researches of the ancient stones found on the grounds indicate that Delos has been inhabited since the 3rd millennium BC. At the end of your tour, before you board the boat to return back to Mykonos you have some free time to take photos on the site before departing at 13:30. For those who will not join us for our supplementary options, will be transported back to your hotel.
- All Transportation (unless not selected)
- Professional Tour Guide for Ancient Delos
- Boat tickets to Delos
- Entrance Fees to Delos
- Anything that is not specified as included
(entrance fees NOT included)
|Adult||Child 04-13,99 years old||Private Operation
(private guide only)
|Ancient Delos *no transfer included||38€||25€||–|
|Ancient Delos *transfer included||55€||30€||220€|
|Ancient Delos Tour & Swim at Rhenia (lunch included)||125€||65€||–|
|Traditional Lunch at the Mykonian Spiti||60€||30€||–|
|”Smart Visit” (1 hour) to the Mykonian Spiti Farm||20€||10€||–|
|Mykonian Spiti Farn Barbeque||90€||45€||–|
|Private Operation (boat & guide)|
|Traditional wooden boat ‘Olga’ (1-6 pax) & private guide/Total: 700,00 euro
Price for 5 hours: 820,00 euro
|Traditional wooden boat ‘Aegeas’ ( 7-12 pax) & private guide/Total: 1.020,00 euro
Price for 5 hours: 1.220,00 euro
|Traditional wooden boat ‘Argonaftis’ (13-25 pax) & private guide/Total: 1.200,00 euro
Price for 5 hours: 1.470,00 euro
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveler will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
*Travelers should bring a hat and sunscreen as it tends to get extremely hot on Delos Island.
*The Archaeological Site of Delos will remain closed on May 1st (National Holiday)
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.