This combo activity sweeps through the medieval town of Mykonos also known as the “chora”. Mykonos is famous for being a cosmopolitan island due to the lifestyle and the variety of visitors all around the world. Mykonos’ traditional way of life is dearly reflected within its city limits, inside which we offer an authentic walking tour throughout some often unappreciated sites by many of its visitors. We offer you an opportunity of a lifetime to experience first-hand the true beauty of the Mykonian town, by walking you through its history and re-living some of its memories.
The wonderful walk through the unknown alleys and the secret corners of Mykonos town, begins at 09.00 after you have been collected from your pick-up location (usually your hotel or the cruise-ship port). Our guide will accompany you and will share his knowledge and stories starting at the well-known location of the Archaeological museum and the Remezzo restaurant (where the entrance of the old town is), close to the old port, which is the starting point of the walking tour.
The adventurous part of this tour starts at 12:00 where you will arrive at the village of Ano Mera, pass through the picturesque square, and visit the monastery of Panagia Tourliani. We then continue by walking only 400 meters to the Mykonian Farm where we will be greeted by the Farm’s superintendent who will guide us through the territory, recounting the history of the places while showing us how the organic and the animal farming operates.
Later, while sitting and relaxing on a traditional stone built couch sipping raki we will learn the history of the island’s farming, its livestock and its crops. During the storytelling of the Mykonian Traditional farming habits, you will enjoy a farmer’s snack consisting of bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers and poor man’s black olives, accompanied by the traditional raki.
- Transfers to and from the Farm with ”Mykonian Spiti” ‘s vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the Farm.
- The small variety of hors d’oeuvres and raki will be provided with the care of the superintendent.
- Escorted Farm tour.
Anything that is not specified as included
Panoramic Island Tour
Children (4-11,99): 30€
Private Operation: 150€
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: email@example.com after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Due to weather conditions, the destination of the booked cruise may change.