Explore unique tastes and wonderful aromas, while experiencing an unforgettable wine tasting in the most hospitable and comfortable ambience of Mykonian spiti a place which is famous for our cooking classes. On arriving the cult’s favorite sommelier Mr.Stathis Pasoglou awaits you to generously offer you a warm welcome and deep knowledge of Greek wines and wine making, you will have the opportunity to taste 6 prestigious local wines, through which you will not only learn basic tasting techniques but they will uncork and savor Greece’s most distinct blends. The course lasts approximately 2 hours at the Mykonian Spiti and when the presentation is finished, your wine tasting will be accompanied with a home-cooked traditional lunch or dinner (depending on the time you choose) to experience the traditional Greek way of life, the culture and the Greek art of cooking.
After concluding this experience, you will write your dedications in Mr.Stathis’ guestbook as at this time your escort will be waiting to transfer you back to your hotel or a drop off to any location of your request.
- Tasting of 6 wine varieties at the Mykonian Spiti or 4 wine varieties at the Mykonian Farm
- Transfers to and from the “Mykonian Spiti” or the “Mykonian Farm” and your hotel’s location or the port of your cruise ship.
- (Only for the Executive wine tasting) Lunch or dinner – wine, drinks, soft drinks are free
- VAT and all legal taxes included
Anything that is not specified as included
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services.
Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
|From April 16th to October 15th 2019||Afternoon
|Executive (including lunch or dinner)||140€||140€||250€|
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.