As per the name goes this tour shows you a broad and different picture of the island because we transcend from the cosmopolitan Mykonos town frequented by many to an experience of real traditional and authentic life of the island. You will be picked up from your hotel or your cruise ship and we will depart in the morning at 10:30am, our first stop will be the picturesque small port of St. Ioannis, an area which was named after a small church dedicated to Saint John (“Ioannis” in Greek) and one of great historical significance next to the small port where the local fishing boats leave from. We then head to the famous Ornos beach for pictures and then Mykonos’ airport, where we will have a panoramic view of the airport’s runway as we proceed to Ano Mera Village and pass through entirely different scenery, one of the island’s most typical agricultural and stock raising areas inhabited by the locals.
From this countryside of the island and its lifestyle, we will head towards the Ano Mera village’square to visit the monastery of Panagia Tourlianis and we will be guided through its chambers. From here we will reach the Mykonian Spiti traditional farm, where we will be guided by our escort. A light snack lunch will be offered to all visitors, consisting of local products from the traditional farm itself, consisting of bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers and poor man’s black olives, along with traditional raki. We will head to the most distant beautiful beaches of Mykonos, named “Kalo Livadi”, “Kalafati” and “Aghia Anna” for some photos and then we will go to the panoramic view of Mykonos town in order to take some amazing photos of the town.
Now we will visit Mykonian Spiti to enjoy a Greek homemade traditional lunch, your host Teta, will wholeheartedly invite you into her beautiful Mykonian home and create a charming and intimate afternoon or evening that will turn this visit to Mykonos into a highlight of your trip.
After relaxing at the Mykonian spiti you will be transferred for the last part of the tour which is the walking tour in Mykonos town (chora). Our escort will accompany you and share his knowledge and stories of the place
During the walking, you will pass Manto Square, where the famous monument of Manto Mavrogenous stands, Right after you will head down the famous Matogianni shopping area, where you will find cloting and footwear shops of famous fashion brands and you will see attractions such as the 3 wells, the home of Manto Mavrogenous’ mother and the Maritime Museum. From there you will continue your walk, by passing the traditional “Gioras bakery”, an underground and old wooden stove, still operational until today where you will be treated a traditional bakery’s product, before you head towards five in a row windmills, which still stand proudly as a local attractions. Crossing the narrow winding paths, through the castle of the Chora and the Scarpa area where ‘Little Venice’ is located, which is famous for its picturesque medieval two and three storey houses (you will have 15 minutes free time here), you visit the elaborate church of “Panagia Paraportiani”, one of the most famous architectural structures in Greece and get to see the Folklore Museum.
After a long day of experiencing the beauty and culture of Mykonos, your transfer will be waiting at approximately 20:00 to take you back to your hotel if you choose to go back.
- All Transportation.
- Lunch at the Mykonian Spiti
Anything that is not specified as included
|Prices 2020||Adult||Child 04-11,99 years old
|Grand Tour of Mykonos||140€||70€||250€|
|Wine Tasting at the Farm||60€||N/A||–|
|Mykonos Sunset & Little Venice Cruise||48€||30€||–|
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.