At 8:30 am you get picked up from your hotel or your cruise ship to the “Mykonian Farm” traditional Farm, at Ano Mera village, where you will receive the delivery of the equipment: backpack, water bottle, small package with food and traditional ‘hook’ or stem, (walking stick) for your support during the hike and also we do a little tour of our garden and our farm animals.
At 09.15 am, the hiking adventure begins. The start drives us to achieve “1”, a track 1,450 meters to get to the Farm “Maou” at 10.00 am. Our trip continues by crossing the narrow streets of Maou, between cultured estates and traditional homes. At this point we will observe amateur local fishermen at the edges of the lake dam, an integral part of the wonderful pictures, along with various animals graze unconcerned around us. At 10:30am, we should arrive at the panoramic point “2”, the Dam, where we will have already traveled 4,150 meters. Here you will be getting additional information and after a short rest, we will continue to achieve the goal No “3”, at 950 meters, and a total of 5,100 meters from start, on the beach of Mersini, where Α option: at point “3” the itinerary of adventure ends, and you can enjoy swimming at the sea, until you come around 13.30 to be driven back to your place of stay or the “Mykonian Farm” for lunch (if this option has been chosen).
If you choose B option: we will continue with the hike to embark on the challenging path, after a short break of 15 minutes, of swimming at Mersini beach, which will lead us to “The Wind”, the target point “4”, 6,100 meters from the start. From this the islands of Ikaria, Samos and Tinos are in a clear view as we ascend and on our left are the large holes in the hillside, created from the old granite mines. At approximately 13:00 we’ll be at the highest point of the hike (The Wind).After the impressive cool refreshing breeze at this point, the next step No “5” is the estate with bougainvilleas 7,300 meters away from the starting point, passing the farm with the horses, and the small and picturesque blue chapel we will get to that point. This is the time for our little lunch on the terrace, in the shade of large eucalyptus tree as we have a glance at the most impressive estate on the island. After half an hour of resting we gear up again to the “Finish” point our ultimate goal “6” and having traveled 9,800 meters, the “shipyards of Elm” where amateur fishermen are guarding their small boats of this area and the adjacent beach a redemptive bath, where we successfully end our adventure. The car will pick us up at around 14.00, bound for where we started and to the Mykonian Spiti if you choose the option of the traditional lunch, where a hearty meal will be waiting, with similar festivities and of course a review of the day and all our day’s experiences we lived of the unique hiking adventure.
- The transfer to and from your hotel
- The transfer to and from the Starting and Finish points
- Backpack, water bottle, small package with food and traditional ‘hook’ walking stick for your support during the hike.
Anything that is not specified as included
|Prices 2019||Adult||Child 09-13,99 years old||Private operation|
|Traditional Lunch at the Mykonian Spiti||60€||30€||–|
|Wine tasting (6 varieties)||90€||–||–|
|Prices 2020||Adult||Child 09-11,99 years old||Private operation|
|Traditional Lunch at the Mykonian Spiti||65€||35€||–|
|Wine tasting (6 varieties)||90€||–||–|
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: email@example.com after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
(*) Don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes, for example hiking shoes or sandals, camera, sun protection etc. During spring and autumn, we advise you to bring a jacket.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.