Our day starts by picking you up from your hotel or your cruise ship and in the morning at 10:30am, starting from the new port of Mykonos, to enjoy the tour around the island from a different point of view, full of traditional and authentic images and experiences. our first stop will be the picturesque small port of St. Ioannis, an area which was named after a small church dedicated to Saint John (“Ioannis” in Greek) and one of great historical significance next to the small port where the local fishing boats leave from. We then head to the famous Ornos beach for pictures and then Mykonos’ airport, where we will have a panoramic view of the airport’s runway as we proceed to Ano Mera Village and pass through entirely different scenery, one of the island’s most typical agricultural and stock raising areas inhabited by the locals.
From this countryside of the island and its lifestyle, we will head towards the Ano Mera village ‘square to visit the monastery of Panagia Tourliani and we will be guided through its chambers. From here we will reach the Mykonian traditional farm, where we will be guided by our escort. A light lunch will be offered to all visitors, consisting of local products from the traditional farm itself, consisting of bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers and poor man’s black olives, along with traditional raki. We will head to the most distant beautiful beaches of Mykonos, named “Kalo Livadi”, “Kalafati” and “Aghia Anna” for some photos and then we will go to the panoramic view of Mykonos town in order to take some amazing photos of the town.
(*) The pickup time of each visitor will be notified upon their booking, however, please note that for those arriving on a cruise ship their pick up will be at 10:15am from the new port (at the main gate) if the ship docks at the new port or at St.Nicholas church (old port) in case the visitors have to use the tenders.
- Transportation from the pick up location (hotel or cruise ship port) to the departure point and back.
- Light Snack at the Traditional Mykonian Farm
- Admission Fees to the monastery
- Anything that is not specified as included
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: email@example.com after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
|Prices 2019||Adult||Child 04-13,99 years old||Private Operation|
|Walking Tour||From 39€||From 20€||–|
|Mykonian Spiti Farm Barbeque||90€||45€||–|
|Armenistis lighthouse||From 20€||From 10€||–|
|Wine tasting (6 varieties)||80€||–||–|
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Participants who have a driver’s licence and prefer to have a driver instead of a self -driving tour will be charged with a additional fee of 10,00 euro.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.