Our day starts by picking you up from your hotel or your cruise ship and in the morning at 10:00am, starting from the new port of Mykonos, to enjoy the tour around the island from a different point of view, full of traditional and authentic images and experiences. our first stop will be the picturesque small port of St. Ioannis, an area which was named after a small church dedicated to Saint John (“Ioannis” in Greek) and one of great historical significance next to the small port where the local fishing boats leave from. We then head to the famous Ornos beach for pictures and then Mykonos’ airport, where we will have a panoramic view of the airport’s runway as we proceed to Ano Mera Village and pass through entirely different scenery, one of the island’s most typical agricultural and stock raising areas inhabited by the locals.
From this countryside of the island and its lifestyle, we will head towards the Ano Mera village ‘square to visit the monastery of Panagia Tourliani and we will be guided through its chambers. From here we will reach the Mykonian traditional farm, where we will be guided by our escort. A light snack will be offered to anyone who is interested to get a taste of our local products from the traditional farm itself, consisting of bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers and poor man’s black olives, along with traditional raki. We will head to the most distant beautiful beaches of Mykonos, named “Kalo Livadi”, “Kalafati” and “Aghia Anna” for some photos and then we will go to the panoramic view of Mykonos town in order to take some amazing photos of the town.
(*) The pickup time of each visitor will be notified upon their booking, however, please note that for those arriving on a cruise ship their pick up will be at 10:00am from the new port (at the main gate) if the ship docks at the new port or at Remezzo Restaurant (old port) in case the visitors have to use the tenders.
- Transportation from /to hotels *An additional transfer fee (10,00 euro pp/cash on the spot) will apply for transfers from/to hotels in the areas of Elia , Kalafatis , Agrari, Panormos, Super Paradise & Kanalia
- English Speaking Guide
- Admission Fees to the monastery (2,00 euro pp)
- Snack or Lunch at the Mykonian Farm : Light Snack (12,00 euro pp) Light Lunch (17,00 euro pp) Full Lunch (27,00 euro pp)
- Anything that is not specified as included
Snack served at the Farm includes:
– Large plate with (diced tomato, diced cucumber, feta cheese, oregano, 2 olives, tzatziki, 1 dolmada, 1 stuffed tomato)
– Sliced bread
– Bottled water
Light lunch served at the Farm includes:
– Main course with ( 1 stuffed tomato with rice, 1 dolmada, 1 piece of spinach pie, 1 piece of cheese pie, tzatziki with two diced tomato olives, cucumber sticks, feta cheese, oregano)
– Wine white or rosé
– Yoghurt with sweet cherry
– Bread in slices
Jeep Mykonos Adventure
Adults: 95€ pp
Children (4-11,99): 48€ pp
Privacy assured, per reservation: 200€
*Child 00-03,99 years old/free of charge
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: email@example.com after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.