Visit our traditional farm at your own free time and get close to the traditional animal and organic farming of Mykonos. The farm began operating in October of 2012 and it is moving slowly and steadily forward to reestablishing the Mykonian traditional farming.
Located only 400 meters from the Ano Mera village square, in order to find us you can drive across the center of the island that unites the city (Hora) of Mykonos with the homonym village of Ano Mera, a distance of 7 kilometers. The farm is open to visitors every day from 10:00am to 7:00pm and tours are available every day at 11:00am or 6:00pm.
At our farm, visitors have the unique opportunity:
- To learn about Mykonian farming,
- (if requested) To directly experience some farming tasks, with the supervision of course of the superintendent, eg. vegetable garden watering, weeding of the vineyard, picking eggs from the coop
- To Meet and pet our farm animals, which would also make it the perfect destination for families with children.
- To see our vegetable garden, where we plant tomatoes, cucumbers, courgettes, eggplants, peppers. In fact they taste our tomatoes and cucumbers during the snack.
- Entrance fee to the farm
- A traditional “submarine” sweet
- Transfers to and from the farm (offered as a supplement)
- Anything that isn’t clearly mentioned as included
General Entrance Fee : 10€
Child 00-03,99 years old: Free
Child 04-11,99 years old: 5€
Pick-up & Drop-off per person: 10€
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.