Take a break to a place where you can explore a part of Mykonos where time slows down just enough for you to relax and experience a traditional way of living just like Mykonians do, on the Mykonian farm experience tour which starts with picking you up from your chosen meeting point, then we drive across the center of the island that unites Mykonos town (Hora) with the village of Ano Mera, which is approximately7 kilometers apart. Once we arrive at the village we will pass through the picturesque square and visit the monastery of Panagia Tourlianis. We then continue by walking only 400 meters to the Mykonian Farm where we will be welcomed by the Farm’s superintendent who will guide us through the territory, for a tour of its premises. Depending on the season and if available, you can also cut and savor products from the vegetable garden. The farm animals (goats, sheep, donkey, rabbits, cows etc.) will be upon disposal for petting or caring.
After exploring the garden and the animals, it’s time for the farm ‘sommelier to take you on a journey of drinks through tasting 3prestigious local wines and this will take place in a specially arranged sitting area. You will not only learn basic tasting techniques but also uncork and savor Greece’s most distinct blends.
Once done with the sipping and tasting, then the cooking demonstration of some of Greece’s most traditional dishes will begin, under the guidance or supervision of the famous Mrs. Teta, during which guests will learn to make spinach pie, stuffed tomatoes and peppers and the famous tzatziki. Depending on the number of participants, the guests will take turns in helping out the hostess as well as learning the preparation of the dishes. Immediately after, the light lunch will be served, which consists of the dishes of the demonstration (spinach pie, stuffed tomatoes, peppers, seasonal salad, feta cheese). The whole experience will last for approximately 5 hours, once finished you will be transferred back to your destinations.
Make sure that your outfit is casual, as there is little room for a “formal dress code” on the farm!
- Transfers to and from the Farm with our vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the Farm.
- Escorted Farm Tour
- Tasting of 3 wine varieties
- Lunch with unlimited consumption of local wine, raki and juices.
- Commemorative photo shots.
Anything else that is not mentioned as included
|From April 1st to October 31st 2019||Price per adult
||Price per child 4-13,99 years old
|Mykonian Farm Experience||80€||40€|
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: email@example.com after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.