This tour takes out you of the town to the heart of the island in the village of Ano mera where our mykonian spiti traditional farm is located, this unique experience starts at 17:00 from your hotel, where the bus will pick us up and drive us to the farm. We will drive across the center of the island that unites the city (Hora) of Mykonos with the village of Ano Mera. Once we arrive at the Mykonian Farm we will be greeted by the Farm’s superintendent who will welcome you with traditional treats, such as the famous Greek Delights (loukoumi), and we will sit and relax on a traditional stone built couch sipping raki, while learning the history of the island’s farming, its livestock and its crops just like in the old days. Then we will begin a tour through the farm, showing us how the organic and the animal farming operate. All our farm animals (pigs, sheep, goats, rabbits, chickens and our proud donkeys “Spiros and Pelegrini”) will also be there to greet and meet you.
Depending on the season, you can cut and savor products from the vegetable garden. For those visitors who wish to get involved with farming tasks, you will be provided the right tools and instructions as you go along.
After this little farm tour the mouthwatering Hellenic barbeque experience begins, which is filled with gastronomic delights that will make your stomach rumble throughout the procedure. Our experienced grill man will start the fire and a variety of the highest quality Hellenic meat will be there to consume at the “feast”. All participants will take turns in learning the Hellenic practices of Barbequing, under our grill man ‘supervision. During the whole procedure, you will also learn to make necessary side dishes, such as the famous horiatiki Salad, which of course will consist of ingredients straight from our farm, the well-known tzatziki sauce, with fresh cucumbers directly picked from our garden and also a fresh Mykonian sausage, omelet will be cooked on the spot, with eggs that you will pick directly from our coop. All necessary equipment for the barbeque will be provided for all participants. The “junketing” and the consumption of meat, wines, and drinks are free of charge with no limit on quantity and time duration, and all this will be enjoyed under our shady pavilion here on our farm.
Make sure that your outfit is casual, as there is little room for a “formal dress code” on the farm.
After this wining and dining experience on our farm comes to an end, there will be a photo session with guests and staff, and shortly after 20:30, transport service to your hotel or any other location is arranged.
- Transfers to and from the Farm with ”Mykonian Spiti” ‘s vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the Farm.
- The small variety of treats and raki will be provided with the care of the superintendent.
- Barbeque menu – wine & drinks are free
- Unlimited consumption of traditional beverages and juices during the lunch at Mykonian Spiti.
- Commemorative photo shots.
Anything else that is not mentioned as included
|From April 16th to October 15th 2019||Price per adult
||Price per child 4-13,99 years old
|Authentic Barbeque at the Traditional Farm of the Mykonian Spiti||90€||45€|
|Walking Tour at Mykonos Town (Day: 10:00-13:00)||39€||20€|
|Combine with Ancient Delos Tour in the morning (09:15-14:00)||55€||30€|
|Combine with Island Tour (Discover Authentic Mykonos) (10:30-14:30)||48€||24€|
|Hiking Adventure (8:30-13:30) option A||60€||30€|
|Hiking Adventure (8:30-14:00) option B||90€||N/A|
|Privacy assured, per reservation||150€|
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services.
Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.