El faro o «Fanari» como se conoce localmente, lo que se traduce del griego «linterna» esta parado como un sentinela sobre el área de Armenistis y es un testimonio de la historia marítima de Miconos. Para llegar al faro tomamos la carretera desde Agios Stefanos, la cual ofrece las vistas más espectaculares de la islas solo 6,5 km desde la ciudad de Miconos. Fue construido en 1891. La torre tiene una altura de 19 metros, a 184 metros sobre el nivel del mar. El mecanismo de la primer lámpara de «Armenistis» esta expuesta afuera del edificio del Museo Naval del Egeo, ubicado en un edificio tradicional del siglo 19, en el centro de Miconos, cerca de los «3 Pozos». Este lugar les dará la mejor vista del Puerto Nuevo de Miconos y el hermoso escenario que lo rodea es un descanso debido. Hace ver a la isla vecina de Tonos justo al lado de ti debido a su posición estratégica. Visitandolo te dará un buen sentido de la fascinante historia combinada con belleza de la isla.
Incluido: Transporte desde tu ubicación (hotel o puerto de crucero) hacia el Faro y regreso. Escort Impuestos
No incluido Todo lo no especificado como incluido.
- Transportation from the pick up location (hotel or cruise ship port) to the lighthouse and back.
Anything that is not specified as included
|From October 16th to November 30th 2018
and from March 1st to April 15th 2019
|Adult||Child 04-13,99 years old||Private Operation|
|Discover Authentic Mykonos||From 65€||From 35€||–|
|Wine tasting (6 varieties)||80€||–||
|From April 16th to October 15th 2019||Adult||Child 04-13,99 years old||Private Operation|
|Discover Authentic Mykonos||From 48€||From 24€||–|
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services. Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be send via e-mail, you would be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
For Bank Transfer payments:
Name: Yourtransfer.gr Ltd
Account Number: 41647018286
Bank Name: National Bank of Greece S.A.
Swift Code: ETHNGRAA
Bank Address: Mykonos Island, 84600 Greece
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
All bookings are final and no refunds are possible.
*The pick-up time is approximate and depends on the pick-up location. The traveller will be informed of the exact time upon confirmation of the activity.
- For cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity, clients are entitled to a 50% refund of the total amount. For cancellations less than 48 hours (0-48) prior to the tour/activity, no refund requests will be accepted.
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 48 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 48 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.